Shopping Cart Operations > Existing features

Import (Upload) Products via CSV format

<< < (2/2)

Basara:

--- Quote from: quenncy on November 04, 2012, 12:55:51 PM ---2.  Also where do you put your URL for the products image that you want the system to capture and use in your store?

--- End quote ---

Hi. Looks like AbanteCart cannot capture image URLs

quenncy:

--- Quote from: Basara on November 05, 2012, 05:35:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: quenncy on November 04, 2012, 12:55:51 PM ---2.  Also where do you put your URL for the products image that you want the system to capture and use in your store?

--- End quote ---

Hi. Looks like AbanteCart cannot capture image URLs

--- End quote ---

So I am confused on why to use the CSV importing process if it can't include images, I mean if you have to upload multiple images for every item (1000 or more) then what is the whole idea about.

Trying to understand the thought here.

Thanks,
Quenncy

Basara:

--- Quote from: quenncy ---So I am confused on why to use the CSV importing process if it can't include images, I mean if you have to upload multiple images for every item (1000 or more) then what is the whole idea about.

--- End quote ---

In AbanteCart v1.1.2 you can upload images via FTP to ./resources/image/ folder and modify your SCV file with correct file names and path.

See SCV examples for INSERT at the bottom of this page http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/tools/import.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version