Author Topic: ****** - SEO URL Problem  (Read 3562 times)

Offline mykidz

• View Profile
****** - SEO URL Problem
« on: March 22, 2016, 02:02:19 AM »
Hi! I had turn on the SEO Url for my shopping carts. Then I had asked for hosting support to help me to rename .htaccess.txt to .htaccess. But I found that SEO URL seems not working properly. It kind of mixed up.

Let say, I google 1 item, eg : Otomo OT-8011 Infant Seat, 3 results appear under www.mykidzworld.com.my :

1. If I click at the 1st result, it will goes to the correct link or correct SEO Url but I wonder, why the description under the google result is about a playpen not a car seat.

2. If I click at the 2nd result, it will goes to correct product (pic), wrong descriptions, and the url link is the one before rename .htaccess.txt to .htaccess.

3. If I click a the 3rd result, the page you requested not found. The SEO Url is different from the one which I had key-in. But the description of the product is correct.

(Kindly refer to the attachment)

Please advice ASAP as  I want my website to run properly before I start doing the marketing.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: ****** - SEO URL Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 02:13:48 AM »
Hello.

Google crawler need some time to find your new pages and remove old/test from the search index. It depends on your site backlinks, popularity and XML sitemap in the WebMaster Tools -  from 1 day to few months  :'(. When you change anything on your site it doesnot show up in Google immediately
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9013662/how-fast-does-google-take-to-crawl-new-page-and-can-we-influence-googles-crawl

Offline mykidz

• View Profile
Re: ****** - SEO URL Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 04:50:01 AM »
So, there's nothing wrong with the setting...TQVM  ;)