Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

<< < (2/3) > >>

hani:
Hi
I solved the problem by uninstalling and re installing the cart and everything is working good. i don't know what was the problem although i checked all possibilities.

I would like to drop a note here, this is my first time using Abantecart and i am still uploading the items but i can say that this cart has great features and it is easy to use.

Great job done.

Basara:
Thank you, hani  ;)

abantecart:

--- Quote from: hani on December 27, 2016, 01:09:26 AM ---Hi
I solved the problem by uninstalling and re installing the cart and everything is working good. i don't know what was the problem although i checked all possibilities.

I would like to drop a note here, this is my first time using Abantecart and i am still uploading the items but i can say that this cart has great features and it is easy to use.

--- End quote ---

Common issue with cases like this is not working cache. This can be happening due to permissions issues. If permissions of cache directory or files have changed, web server cannot delete or create these files. Because of that you have old cache sitting in the files and no updates in the admin will take effect.

Best way to check that is to disable cache in admin or manually delete all the files/directories in the cache folder. 

goldleader:
I'm getting this error as well and none of the above replies have been any help to me. I really want to stick with Abantecart but I need to be able to ship. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

hani:
Hi

As i mentioned above when i had this problem and i checked all possibilities i uninstalled and reinstalled abantecart. do the same if you can.

Have deleted or changed anything in the database?? if so maybe you have deleted something that you shouldn't.

Hani

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version