Author Topic: Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!  (Read 11954 times)

Offline aftnium

• View Profile
I need help on solving this error.

Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

Last night it was OK, but today all my product are having this error.

Your help is appreciate.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
You need to check the setting for your shipping methods and for your products.

Check that you shipping method has any max or min limits, location limitation or simply disabled.
Most common issue is limiting shipping to specific location, and if customer is not from this location, he will not have this shipping option (in case you have only one shipping option)

Check this manual for shipping options.
http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/ship_and_pay/enable_shipping.html
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:49:19 PM by abantecart »
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline hani

• View Profile
I have the same problem and checked all possibilities for what may cause the error and don't see that there is a problem, but still  receiving the error.

Did you solve your problem??

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What shipping method do you have set up? Do you have any location selected?
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hani, please provide more details. What is the shipping that you have, do you have any min/max, location?

Try to clear cache just in case and made sure it is cleared. If there is a permission issue on your cache, it will not be deleted via admin.
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline hani

• View Profile
Hi
I solved the problem by uninstalling and re installing the cart and everything is working good. i don't know what was the problem although i checked all possibilities.

I would like to drop a note here, this is my first time using Abantecart and i am still uploading the items but i can say that this cart has great features and it is easy to use.

Great job done.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you, hani  ;)

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi
I solved the problem by uninstalling and re installing the cart and everything is working good. i don't know what was the problem although i checked all possibilities.

I would like to drop a note here, this is my first time using Abantecart and i am still uploading the items but i can say that this cart has great features and it is easy to use.

Common issue with cases like this is not working cache. This can be happening due to permissions issues. If permissions of cache directory or files have changed, web server cannot delete or create these files. Because of that you have old cache sitting in the files and no updates in the admin will take effect.

Best way to check that is to disable cache in admin or manually delete all the files/directories in the cache folder. 

Offline goldleader

• View Profile
I'm getting this error as well and none of the above replies have been any help to me. I really want to stick with Abantecart but I need to be able to ship. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Offline hani

• View Profile
Hi

As i mentioned above when i had this problem and i checked all possibilities i uninstalled and reinstalled abantecart. do the same if you can.

Have deleted or changed anything in the database?? if so maybe you have deleted something that you shouldn't.

Hani

Offline yug123

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Hello..
i am having same issue, mine is a digital product..
i don't require shipping that's why i have turn all the shipping off.. [ disabled ].

it was off from the start.. it was working all good.. suddenly 1 of my client complained about this..

how to solve .. please help ..
newbielink:https://t.me/pump_upp [nonactive]

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Check that product have turned off the Requires Shipping setting

Offline yug123

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
thanks a lot for reply,.
I just love AbanteCart Cart very much ..
newbielink:https://t.me/pump_upp [nonactive]