Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Unable to access admin of multi store after 1.2.7 upgrade  (Read 18163 times)

Offline tastiger

• View Profile
    • Tassie Vapes
Unable to access admin of multi store after 1.2.7 upgrade
« on: May 18, 2016, 05:51:33 PM »
Hi all, I have a multi-store setup, default store and a second store working fine on version 1.2.6.
When I upgrade to 1.2.7 I can access admin of default store but when I try to and try to access the admin of the second store I a page showing this error:

SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND st.status = 1 AND se.`group` NOT IN (SELECT `key` FROM ac_extensions)' at line 4
Error No: 1064
SQL: SELECT se.`key`, se.`value`, st.store_id FROM ac_settings se RIGHT JOIN ac_stores st ON se.store_id = st.store_id WHERE se.store_id = AND st.status = 1 AND se.`group` NOT IN (SELECT `key` FROM ac_extensions); in /home/tassieva/public_html/core/database/amysqli.php on line 106

The front end of the second store works fine, as does default.

I have tried the upgrade via Installatron, upgrade key, and ftp, cleared cache along the way, installed default htaccess,  all with the same result.

Any Ideas to put me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for any help with this
After a long search I found AbanteCart Cart, I found possibilities!

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Unable to access admin of multi store after 1.2.7 upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 08:13:51 AM »
please replace file core/lib/config.php with attached and let us know
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline tastiger

• View Profile
    • Tassie Vapes
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 04:30:39 PM »
Hi Abollabo,

Thanks for assisting.

The config.php has been replace in /core/lib/

The result is when using the url for second store admin it no longer gives error but it enters default store admin instead of second store admin even though the url stays on the second store domain.

Thanks,
Tastiger

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 10:56:32 AM »
Hi Abollabo,

Thanks for assisting.

The config.php has been replace in /core/lib/

The result is when using the url for second store admin it no longer gives error but it enters default store admin instead of second store admin even though the url stays on the second store domain.

Thanks,
Tastiger

is your domain in browser equal store_url setting value of your second store?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:51:24 AM by abolabo »
― Charles Dickens

Offline tastiger

• View Profile
    • Tassie Vapes
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 08:30:36 PM »
Hi Abolabo,

Yes, the domain in the browser bar is the store_url of the second store but the admin of the default store is accessed.

Under the second store admin url, if I go to setting I am shown the settings of the default store.
Here the store url setting will show the default store url contradictory to the browser bar.
There is also no button to select between stores on the right hand side as there would normally be - not that I use it.

Thanks,
Tastiger
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:45:57 AM by tastiger »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 02:36:12 AM »
Hi.

Just want to note
AbanteCart has multi-store abilities which allow you to manage multiple stores from one admin interface.
  ::)

from AbanteCart manual http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/settings/stores.html

Offline tastiger

• View Profile
    • Tassie Vapes
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 03:05:00 AM »
Hi Basra,

Yes, I have witnessed admin working from the one interface but found that when I change from default to the second store the admin becomes stuck in the second store even between logins meaning I can no longer administer default store :-( This is where it is stuck now after trying in single interface.

So my work around last few months has been to log into admin of each store under its respective domain. Under one admin is fine if I can get it to go back and forth.

Regards,
Mark

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 01:42:44 PM »
i think we found a cause.
Please replace file again with attached and let us know.
― Charles Dickens

Offline tastiger

• View Profile
    • Tassie Vapes
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 06:32:29 AM »
Hi Abolabo,

Indeed cause is found! :-) I have tested and retested and can login to admin of both default store and second store directly with respective url domains as I could before.

I have now been able to upgrade the live stores.

Something I found along the way about trying to administer with single interface: when it becomes locked into the second store on change, logout and login still stuck in second store, clear system cache still stuck, clear browser cache still stuck, but leave several hours and login returns to default store admin. It matters not now that the separate urls work again.

Thanks for the help with this issue which has made upgrade to 1.2.7 viable for me.

Regards,
Mark.

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 08:33:53 AM »

Something I found along the way about trying to administer with single interface: when it becomes locked into the second store on change, logout and login still stuck in second store, clear system cache still stuck, clear browser cache still stuck, but leave several hours and login returns to default store admin. It matters not now that the separate urls work again.

how? logout-login by second store domain?
When you try to login by second domain it must show only second store setting. When you try to login by default domain or by IP  - must show all stores (for store selector on product listing).

Please clarify what you did..
― Charles Dickens

Offline tastiger

• View Profile
    • Tassie Vapes
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »
Hi Abolabo,

My apology for not being clear.

When trying to use as single interface I was only login by default store domain.
It is only this login that shows store selector and store selector does show default store and second store is shown in drop down.
Single interface could not be used from login to second store domain as there is no store selector available when logged in by second store domain.

When store selector is used to select second store then settings for second store are shown.
If store selector is used again to try and select default store then the "stuck" problem occurs as second store settings are still shown.
Now if I log out and then log back in second store settings will still be shown - store selector will be showing second store, on drop down default store.
If I select default store in drop down again second store settings will show.

I can repeat this with with system cache clear and browser cache clear, but login to default store domain will still show second store settings and using store selector to attempt change back to default store will result in still second store settings.

If I leave the system alone for a few hours and home back, login to default store domain then the system has reverted itself and default store settings are shown, store selector shows default store with second store in drop down.

I hope this explanation clarifies.

Regards,
Tastiger.