AbanteCart Development > Extensions and Add-Ons

Faster way to build extensions in AbanteCart

<< < (2/3) > >>

gob33:
Cant post in code format here because:

--- Quote ---Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links.

--- End quote ---

Log says (v1.0):

--- Quote ---2013-12-24 11:50:40 - App Error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Missing default English definition XML file for developer_tools/developer_tools ! in D:\Wamp\www\ABANTECART-1.1.7\public_html\core\engine\language.php on line 631

2013-12-24 11:50:40 - App Error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Could not load language developer_tools/developer_tools from file "D:/Wamp/www/ABANTECART-1.1.7/public_html/admin/language/english/developer_tools/developer_tools.xml"! in D:\Wamp\www\ABANTECART-1.1.7\public_html\core\engine\language.php on line 638

2013-12-24 11:51:15 - load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Error: Could not load template D:/Wamp/www/ABANTECART-1.1.7/public_html/admin/view/default/template/pages/tool/developer_tools.tpl! in D:\Wamp\www\ABANTECART-1.1.7\public_html\core\engine\view.php on line 205

--- End quote ---

Install done with the tar.gz file.

abantecart:
I think you missed to copy some files in the package. Did you copy developer_tools directory to extensions directory on your abantecart?

https://github.com/abantecart/developer_tools_extension/tree/master/v1.0/code/extensions

gob33:
Ok. I have downloaded the v1.0 developer_tools.tar.gz (by the link at top) which was not updated with many files missing. I took the zip on github and ok now. You should put a version/date in file name.

pampero:
link in first post is dead

abantecart.com/abantecart-extension-categories/67-utilities/80-abantecart-extension-developer-tools

llegrand:
perhaps you missed that post was over 2 years ago  and further down in a more current post there is a new link.

This is the computer world,  the only thing that is constant is CHANGE  ;)

But thanks for reading and trying to learn about AbanteCart.

Lee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version