Author Topic: Install Extention Flaw in Ver 1.1.1 on Except Button Missing  (Read 10121 times)

Offline quenncy

• View Profile
Install Extention Flaw in Ver 1.1.1 on Except Button Missing
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:31:31 AM »
After upgrading from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 I wanted to install the FREE TEMPLATE 2 that is in the Extension Store. I added it to cart and checkout receiving my installation code, I went back in the Install Extension tab and put in my key and soon the TERMS page come up and I scroll down and Checked Mark the  "agree to the license" and look for the ACCEPT BUTTON but it WAS NOT there only the DISAGREE Button is visible. This leave me at a stand still. I have look around pretty good but nothing visible on the ACCEPT Button.  The DISAGREE Button only takes you back to the beginning to start over of course.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Quenncy  :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:34:07 AM by quenncy »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Install Extention Flaw in Ver 1.1.1 on Except Button Missing
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:47:36 PM »
This looks like a JavaScript related issue. Very strange. Button should show right after you select agree. What browser do you use?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline quenncy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 11:37:41 PM »
This looks like a JavaScript related issue. Very strange. Button should show right after you select agree. What browser do you use?

Firefox ver.  16.0.2

Hope this helps, :)
Quenncy

Offline quenncy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »

UPDATE:  I am thinking like it might not be there browser.  Same error "Missing Accept Button" with Explorer 9.

Any other thought,  :)
Quenncy

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 12:08:19 PM »
it looks like you made partially upgrade.
I just tried to replicate this, installed 1.1.0 and upgraded up to 1.1.1 by replacing files from abantecart_1.1.1_upgrade_only.tar.gz archive. Any problems. Buttons shows.
Please check file admin/view/default/template/pages/tool/package_installer_agreement.tpl
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline quenncy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
it looks like you made partially upgrade.
I just tried to replicate this, installed 1.1.0 and upgraded up to 1.1.1 by replacing files from abantecart_1.1.1_upgrade_only.tar.gz archive. Any problems. Buttons shows.
Please check file admin/view/default/template/pages/tool/package_installer_agreement.tpl

Well I replaced the admin/view/default/template/pages/tool/package_installer_agreement.tpl from the full 1.1.1 Installation and the Accept appeared and installed, however once I activated the "Templete2" on my store front there was allot of errors at the bottom of the screen below new template, text & pictures that is supposed to be there. Attached is a jpg.