Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Top cart, cart page and shipping issues  (Read 3240 times)

Offline bppe

• View Profile
Top cart, cart page and shipping issues
« on: January 08, 2017, 12:27:16 PM »
Hey there!

I just stumble upon some new problems...

The top cart (little cart over the menu bar) has me thinking:

- it shows the total of the cart WITH taxes and shipping. Is it possible to make it show only the sub-total without taxes and shipping?

- The quantity of the item in the cart is too close to the price of the item, so when you add it to the cart, it shows like the price is "X 12,99" instead of "X 1  2,99". How can I change that?

Also, in the cart page, the cart listing is not properly aligned, I would like it to have all the text and images centered in the table. I looked for it in css files but could not find the good one...

Finally, the shipping option "store pickup" keeps on being shown in cart. I want my customers to select a shipping option... So is there a way to simply show "Select a shipping option" instead of it?

Thanks a lot!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Top cart, cart page and shipping issues
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:21:24 PM »
This is a file/line there totals are built in top cart controller:
public_html/storefront/controller/blocks/cart.php:110

You can also remove the code in the template and not show tax and total
public_html/storefront/view/default/template/responses/checkout/cart_details.tpl:53
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline bppe

• View Profile
Re: Top cart, cart page and shipping issues
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 11:12:43 AM »
This is a file/line there totals are built in top cart controller:
public_html/storefront/controller/blocks/cart.php:110

You can also remove the code in the template and not show tax and total
public_html/storefront/view/default/template/responses/checkout/cart_details.tpl:53

I tried to edit, comment and even erase those lines yesterday, I am trying today too. I will edit one again and then wait about an hour, because for the moment, even erasing it does not change anything.

If I could at least find out how to put the price a little less close to the quantity, I would be happy with the rest....XD
I tried to edit some files where I found the X for quantity and add a   in it, but still nothing