eCommerce construction > General Discussion

error log

<< < (2/2)

Nimitz1061:
In the absence of a reply since December 13th, it appears unlikely we'll get much more information on this.  But considering the dot paths seen in the error message supplied some further investigation would seem to be necessary..

Where would that portion of the file path come from ??

David

Amarbir:

--- Quote from: Nimitz1061 on January 01, 2013, 11:42:03 AM ---In the absence of a reply since December 13th, it appears unlikely we'll get much more information on this.  But considering the dot paths seen in the error message supplied some further investigation would seem to be necessary..

Where would that portion of the file path come from ??

David

--- End quote ---

Well,
      AbanteCart Cart Admins Should Reply to Genuine Cases And Help Us Make The Cart Better .Its Us Who Are Facing Issues And Reporting To them  .

abolabo:
We sorry, but administrators do not possess telepathic abilities. :)

Amarbir:

--- Quote from: abolabo on January 01, 2013, 05:32:10 PM ---We sorry, but administrators do not possess telepathic abilities. :)

--- End quote ---

;D,
    Well Then Ask Him ,I have also left a lot of suggestions do reply to that too

Nimitz1061:

--- Quote from: online shop abi on December 13, 2012, 03:48:06 AM ---after that,,I read some text like this,,

/....../....../public_html/toko-online/core/lib/menu_control_storefront.php</b> on line <b>24</b>

so,,what must I do???  :'(

--- End quote ---

This is not really asking you to be completely telepathic.  Just a lot :).

What  method would generate a call to core/lib/menu_control_storefront.php ??

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version