Author Topic: I can not upload the image and it leaves the message that the page does exist  (Read 4529 times)

Offline faustomx

• View Profile
When creating a new product does not allow me to upload an image to the product and gives me an error when applying to access the area to upload an image and says that the page does not exist appearing a pink page.
Also when editing an existing product and trying to view or upload an image is presented the fault
My site is a long-running version 1.21
I have been reading and documenting but I do not find the possible flaw.
Has anyone known this type of fault or had any experience? :-\

regards
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:19:28 PM by faustomx »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

Please enable System Check in setting it will report you after some time if some folders have wrong permissions. Also check server and AbanteCart error logs

Offline faustomx

• View Profile
Thank you,

Checked the logs and permissions, I did not actually find traces of any changed details.
Here I write the different logs that I find:

In log errors
DEPRECATED:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.1 mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in <b>/home/segurida/public_html/core/database/mysql.php</b> on line <b>46</b>

In warning of abantecart GUI admin

Compatibility warning for v1.2.1

Estado del mensaje:  advertencia

Fecha:    10/04/2017 02:20:02 PM

NĂºmero de repeticiones:    6

To be compatible with v1.2.1 add below line to configuration file:
/home/segurida/public_html/system/config.php
define('ENCRYPTION_KEY', '12345');

I have already put this line in config.php

Is there a list of permissions for the abantecart folders?
I can not solve the problem ... it seems to be something related to permissions ... maybe updates from the hosting provider ....?

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
I am not sure if this will help but try this
in your system -> config.php
define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysql');

change it to
define('DB_DRIVER', 'amysqli');

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When creating a new product does not allow me to upload an image to the product and gives me an error when applying to access the area to upload an image and says that the page does not exist appearing a pink page.
Also when editing an existing product and trying to view or upload an image is presented the fault
My site is a long-running version 1.21
I have been reading and documenting but I do not find the possible flaw.
Has anyone known this type of fault or had any experience? :-\

regards

Can be various issues here but if it work before something changed on your server:
1. check if you have enough space for saving images
2. Just after upload fails check Server error log (see in your hosting cPanel)
3. Make sure on your server mod_secure did not block you http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/tips/troubleshooting.html#mod_security
4. If nothing help contact hosting support
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:54:25 AM by Basara »

Offline faustomx

• View Profile
I find these errors in the file /system/error.txt

2017-04-14 19:17:49 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.1 filemtime(): stat failed for /home/segurida/public_html/system/cache/product/product.all_info.1f84144447a9154760c1d6b486f0e915.1.2_0.1492197461 in <b>/home/segurida/public_html/core/lib/cache.php</b> on line <b>57</b>

2017-04-14 19:17:49 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.1 filemtime(): stat failed for /home/segurida/public_html/system/cache/category/category.list.67.0.2_0.1492197262 in <b>/home/segurida/public_html/core/lib/cache.php</b> on line <b>57</b>

2017-04-14 19:17:49 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.1 filemtime(): stat failed for /home/segurida/public_html/system/cache/category/category.list.101.0.2_0.1492197213 in <b>/home/segurida/public_html/core/lib/cache.php</b> on line <b>57</b>

I have a reseller hosting account is not a space problem.
regards

Offline faustomx

• View Profile
OK BASARA,   
I have fixed the problem in his guide. Specifically the problem to fix by deactivating the ModSecurity in CPanel of my hosting.
I must talk to my hosting to configure the modsecurity module well.

Thanks for the support! 

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
thank you for reply