Author Topic: After Paypal payment, the order number is given but the order is not recorded.  (Read 4028 times)

Offline amawani

• View Profile
Hi,

My Abantecart was working correctly, whereby after the Paypal transaction the order is recorded and the user can see the invoice as well as the order appears on the transaction history/dashboard.

However, for a few days now, after returning from the Paypal screen, the order does not appear in my website eben though the order number is dispalyed.

Are there any changes that PAypal has undertaken as if I use 'Cash on DElivery' everything seems to be fine.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

Do you have any errors on PayPal side or in AbanteCart error log? Try to test paypal with TEST API and see debug in paypal sandbox

Offline brgnz

• View Profile
Has this been solved? I am having the same issue, could you please advice on how to fix?

Thanks,

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi.

About * PayPal issue.docx
Screenshot number 3 when you get it? I mean do you get PayPal error first and then 'no order found' at AbanteCart side?

Screenshot number 2 mean your order have status Incomplete (or 0). That's why customer can not see it. Usully paypal set Processing, Pending, Failed or Completed status so order is visible.

Take a note PayPal have changes last months and can require your site to have better SSL certificate https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=FAQ1913
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:23:39 AM by Basara »