Author Topic: Export and import under the latest version, 1.2.10  (Read 4332 times)

Offline alevene

• View Profile
Export and import under the latest version, 1.2.10
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:41:57 PM »
I upgraded Abantecart to 1.2.10, made some additions and then exported to a CSV file for review. I found some minor description errors - much, much easier to see in Excel tabular format - corrected them and attempted to import the edited CSV file. I got this message and the process failed -

405 Not Allowed
nginx/1.10.2

It HAS worked before. Now it doesn't. Ideas and where is the built in tabular listings without all of the graphical fluff. They's be much easier to edit and correct errors.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Export and import under the latest version, 1.2.10
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:42:40 PM »
I wonder what has happen. Export and import was not changed in this version 1.2.10.

Are you getting error on import? Do you see any errors in AbanteCart log after that? .../system/logs/error.txt

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline alevene

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:24:21 AM »
I think that the error log request nailed it. As the 1.2.10 is not yet public, but being developed it seems that AbanteCart import utility does a domain check and fails.

Accessing store with non-configured or unknown domain.

The problem is that I don't want to go live before its done just to import some changes. Perhaps the developers can remove the need for a check and just import the file to where it came from, just checking the database name to assure that it's before restored to where it came from? On the other hand, as the import is from the work-in-progress site, where else can the data be uploaded to?

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 09:16:31 AM »
try to check this http://leandroardissone.com/post/19690882654/nginx-405-not-allowed
I sure issue related to nginx settings only.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline alevene

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 09:36:36 AM »
Will do. Thanks.