Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: products not showing after CSV import (But AC says it imported OK)  (Read 12219 times)

Offline castigous

• View Profile
Re: products not showing after CSV import (But AC says it imported OK)
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 09:46:42 AM »
BUMP!

Please someone answer my previous post from friday

Thanks!

Offline castigous

• View Profile
Re: products not showing after CSV import (But AC says it imported OK)
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 05:45:35 PM »
Hello!??? Anybody!?

I managed to read again the documentation about importing and found out that I was missing a lot columns when trying to import the references for the images of each product.

Turns out that for each image there are about 8 columns needed to include in the CSV file.

resource_map[0].resource_id              = leave empty
resource_map[0].object_name            = products
resource_library[0][0].type_id            = 1
resource_descriptions[0][0][0].language_id      = 1  (the id of installed language)
resource_descriptions[0][0][0].name             =    anyname (usually imagefile name)
resource_descriptions[0][0][0].title            =    leave empty or fill if you need title
resource_descriptions[0][0][0].description      =    leave empty or fill if you need description for the resource
resource_descriptions[0][0][0].resource_path    =    somefolder/product_image_1.jpg

So I added the correct 40 columns --differing in their ([0][0][0]) numbering ([1][0][0], [2][0][0]... and so on) for up to 5 images max-- but when uploading the CSV file I got a Gateway error:

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

So I modified the php.ini variables like this:
session.gc_maxlifetime = 12000000
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
safe_mode = Off
memory_limit = 300M
max_execution_time = 259200
default_charset = "UTF-8"
upload_max_filesize = 200M
session.use_trans_sid = Off
session.use_cookies = On
register_globals = Off
mysql.connect_timeout = 20
zend_extension=/usr/local/php55/lib/php/extensions/ioncube.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/php55/lib/php/extensions/ZendOptimizer.so

But still got the same message. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.