Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Directory root problems.  (Read 3401 times)

Offline paulbg

• View Profile
Directory root problems.
« on: August 19, 2017, 08:46:59 AM »
Hi, I installed AbanteCart in a directory: mydomain/AbanteCart (standard install) From there I built up the cart while my current HTML site resided in the root: mydomain.  Now the cart is ready I have updated the domain name root directory to: public_html/domainnamedirectory/AbanteCart.
However it doesn't load properly, it loads index.php and some images but not any of the stylesheets. (The old root directory doesn't contain any files now by the way.) Any suggestions? Thanks.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Directory root problems.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 04:17:58 AM »
Check store URL setting in Admin. You need to update it.
You should be able to access admin, if you can not, you missed moving/copying file.

Make sure you moved all the directories and files. Double check file and directory permissions.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline paulbg

• View Profile
Re: Directory root problems.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 01:19:28 PM »
Thanks for the reply. The directory in settings is unchanged( as is the https: when I set it)
The installation hasn't been moved, from its install directory,  it doesn't need to be surely? All I have done is changed the domain directory's address
to: sitedirectory/AbanteCart
With WordPress .Htacess and index.php need to be copied to the root as well, does AbanteCart need something similar?

It works fine when I point to that directory with other domain names?