AbanteCart Development > Payment Modules

Worldpay extension NOT working

<< < (2/4) > >>

featurespoon:
I'm happy to do so, even though I'm new to github.  However the Worldpay extension was dropped in 1.2.11.  So does this mean that I have put into the Pull Request the entire (amended) extension?

featurespoon:
I have raised an issue in github relating to Worldpay, asking for Worldpay to be reinstated in Abantecart core. I'm not bothering with github any further.  Please find attached a zip file with the revised Worldpay extension. I have not updated the russian and spanish languages as I have no knowledge of them, but otherwise I think it is complete, with some help on how to set up in Worldpay Business Manager.

I don't know how you're going to test this, but I'd be interested in how you get on.

abantecart:
Thank you. We will take a look.

Mint Online:
Hi, can anyone confirm if the replacement extension works?

We are struggling with WorldPay too and the extension that is part of the core still direct to the wrong submission URL. WorldPay have confirmed the submission URL should be secure.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase as opposed to select.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase

Alternatively, can I just change the submission URL in the extension code without any adverse affects?

Thanks

featurespoon:
Yes, make that change. You should find that it works, now.
We need to record that change with Abantecart.  Can someone tell me how to do that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version