Shopping Cart Operations > Feedback

My opinions

<< < (2/3) > >>

abolabo:
Hi.
About datetime..
please replace file core/helper/utils.php by attached and let me know.

UnQ:
I tested it.
So far so good!
I will let you know if something wrong.

Thanks.

UnQ:
Other issues...

4. Auto refresh pages problems. When I do modification on a page that require auto refresh; after auto refresh it seems like the modifications are made but not displayed yet. The display is showing the last configuration before modification like nothing happend. If I do a manual refresh of the page from browser the modification I made are shown. That's happen on pages like:
Admin - catalog/product_images&product_id when I'm using the Resource Library and trying to change order of images.
Admin - catalog/product_options&product_id when I'm working with Options (e.g. adding options).
Storefront - index.php?rt=checkout/cart any modifications, e.g. remove product from cart or changing the no. of products each type.
5. Storefront - index.php?rt=account/login I can't login from first try.
6. Storefront - if I'm not logged in and I have added some products in my cart. I'm going to my cart (index.php?rt=checkout/cart) and press "shipping" button I will be reidrected to index.php?rt=account/login. So far is ok, but after login in my account I'm redirected to index.php?rt=account/account instead of index.php?rt=checkout/shipping. This problem is appearing randomly, and not every time (like an error in managing cookies).
7. Storefront - index.php?rt=account/logout. After logout I receive an Error: Chrome - This webpage has a redirect loop, Firefox - The page isn't redirecting properly

Any other issues will be posted here...

abolabo:

--- Quote from: UnQ on January 24, 2013, 11:50:25 AM ---Other issues...

4. Auto refresh pages problems. When I do modification on a page that require auto refresh; after auto refresh it seems like the modifications are made but not displayed yet. The display is showing the last configuration before modification like nothing happend. If I do a manual refresh of the page from browser the modification I made are shown. That's happen on pages like:
Admin - catalog/product_images&product_id when I'm using the Resource Library and trying to change order of images.
Admin - catalog/product_options&product_id when I'm working with Options (e.g. adding options).
Storefront - index.php?rt=checkout/cart any modifications, e.g. remove product from cart or changing the no. of products each type.
5. Storefront - index.php?rt=account/login I can't login from first try.
6. Storefront - if I'm not logged in and I have added some products in my cart. I'm going to my cart (index.php?rt=checkout/cart) and press "shipping" button I will be reidrected to index.php?rt=account/login. So far is ok, but after login in my account I'm redirected to index.php?rt=account/account instead of index.php?rt=checkout/shipping. This problem is appearing randomly, and not every time (like an error in managing cookies).
7. Storefront - index.php?rt=account/logout. After logout I receive an Error: Chrome - This webpage has a redirect loop, Firefox - The page isn't redirecting properly

Any other issues will be posted here...

--- End quote ---

you described something amazing. could you give me URL to look on it?

UnQ:
To those who will encounter the issues on points 4. 5. 6. and 7. as listed above:
Thanks to abolado the issues are gone.
You must to disable varnish accelerator in your cpanel (or ask provider to do) in order to solve these.

Still remain up the points 1. 2. and 3.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version