Author Topic: Just Wanted To Say Thanks!  (Read 6657 times)

Offline FG

• View Profile
Just Wanted To Say Thanks!
« on: February 18, 2013, 08:23:38 AM »
Over the last few days I have tried and tested around 12-15 different ecommerce platforms and I have decided to go ahead and use AbanteCart for the following 3 reasons:

1) It has a slick and clean theme
2) The Import/Export to and from a CSV file works the best out of all the ones I have tried
3) The backend is simple and easy to use with lots of handy features

The only thing I wish there was more of, was more free themes as even if you had just 6 or so free themes to choose from (maybe even an option to change the themes colours) would attract more users to your excellent shopping cart.

8)

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 10:12:57 AM »
Thank you for your comments and positive feed back. Feel free to pass your positive experience outside and spread good words.  ;)
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline FG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 06:49:29 AM »
I've had a couple of queries recently about my store and have received replies very fast - it's nice to see an active and helpful support forum as it shows the product is alive and doing well.

:)

Offline FG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 06:14:52 AM »
Once again I find myself wanting to say thankyou to AbanteCart - I've just had a message pop up saying there is a new version out.  At first I thought 'great, I'll no doubt have to download a large .zip file, uncompress it and then read through pages and pages of instructions' - but no!  I pressed one button (yes one link) and it did it all for me!

8)