Author Topic: Can I manually enter customer orders into abantecart questions  (Read 2449 times)

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
Here is my problem.

I use Pay Pal for credit card payments paid through my website but I also have some customers who have a hard time using the computer so they simply call in their orders and we take the order over the phone.

When customers pay over the phone their credit cards is run through Square processing and not through Pay Pal.

Can I manually enter these sales in AbanteCart so that I can send the customer confirmation for their order along with notifying them when there order ships?

If the answer is yes please explain the process for doing that.

Thanks Jim

Online llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Can I manually enter customer orders into abantecart questions
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 08:00:28 PM »
this is probably the easiest way
If your customer already has an account -  you can "Act On Behalf" of customer 

In your Admin panel select   Customers - find the customer name  and the first icon  is a little man -  it is the Act on Behalf,  if you click on it it logs you the Admin is as the customer and you can proceed to order,  pay, etc.   If you are using Stripe in this manner you should have Stripe enabled on your site. 

If you customer does not have an account you can add the customer  in the same Admin panel,  Customer  -  click on the Plus (+) by the select group and fill in the customer information,  then proceed with the act on half instructions above.

Offline jimbo17

• View Profile
Re: Can I manually enter customer orders into abantecart questions
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »
Thank you that is just the right kind of information that I needed to proceed.

Thanks Jim