AbanteCart Development > New Features Discussion

Multi-language SEO & Facebook shop

(1/2) > >>

smallfish:
Hope that Abantecart development team can add the multi-lnanguage SEO keywords feature. (to avoid SEO page duplicated, a language code can be added to the SEO keywords.
Also want the Facebook shop feature.

abantecart:
SEO key words are multilingual. By default English is copied to other languages. You can control this behavior in settings -> general.

Funny, but we just talked about Facebook shop feature. We will consider, but would be nice if somebody contributed into this development so we can make it for free. :)

smallfish:
The SEO field can input 1 language only. The table doesn't has language id to let SEO support real multi-language.

smallfish:

--- Quote from: abantecart on March 07, 2013, 05:18:46 AM ---SEO key words are multilingual. By default English is copied to other languages. You can control this behavior in settings -> general.

Funny, but we just talked about Facebook shop feature. We will consider, but would be nice if somebody contributed into this development so we can make it for free. :)

--- End quote ---

The SEO field can input 1 language only. The table url_aliases doesn't has language_id to let SEO supports real multi-languages.
Besides, the SEO of category is not generated correctly. There are missing category name, you only put the category id in the SEO keyword. (This should be a careless bug, please fix it) I also want you to add the language_id to table url_aliases and modify the code to support real multi-language SEO, It seems that the SEO for different language may be the same, language code should better add to the keyword to avoid duplicated SEO.) Many thanks!

abantecart:
I am sorry for misunderstanding. Yes SEO can only be 1 language. Frankly I am not sure how browser will handle different encoding if this is part of URL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version