Author Topic: USPS Integration by Why 2 we hear you  (Read 5886 times)

Offline atmosman

• View Profile
USPS Integration by Why 2 we hear you
« on: August 17, 2018, 12:23:02 PM »
 Does anybody know how to get in contact with the Why 2 We Hear You company? I can not log into their website because it says my password is wrong and it has no way of resetting my password. I have tried logging in with a new id and it will not let me create a ticket because I haven't bought anything.

I have tried to upgrade to the latest version of their softwareand it keeps saying I have a critical error and does not complete the install.   

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: USPS Integration by Why 2 we hear you
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 12:31:58 PM »
First time I hear about this company. Do they have an extension for AbanteCart?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: USPS Integration by Why 2 we hear you (updated)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 02:15:52 PM »
This is We Hear You 2.  So disappointing that after so many years on this forum,  and on the MarketPlace and personally working with Abantecart devs for a few years,  they haven't heard of us.  Makes one reconsider previous efforts to assist AbanteCart.

But that aside - There are many ways to contact us -  On the MarketPlace you have a support link on each of the extensions that allows you to communicate with the developer of extensions via the MarketPlace Support link,  you do have to be logged into your MarketPlace account and a registered owner of the extension to post on the the page.We at WHY2 prefer you to contact us via our support ticket system to obtain the quickest response 24/7.  Your extension from us,  has a link our support system,  and the online manual  also provides the information our support system. 
This is the link for the support system -  and it does have a reset your password link.
https://wehearyou2.com/clientarea/client/login
If you have forgotten your password,  and seems you are unable to reset it,  you can try making a new account
https://wehearyou2.com/clientarea/reg/?type=extension
or simple email us directly via this forum and tell us what your issue is,  and if you have previously set up a support account and remember your client name,  we can see what is causing your issue with logging. 

The Support TeamWe Hear You 2, Inc.WHY2 on the Marketplace
At 11:07 AM  (according to my timestamp)seems a few minutes before the original post was make.  the original poster made a new account with us, without issue and we are working on this support ticket.  We are manic about our support, one of the reasons we have so many ways for our clients to contact us.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:48:40 PM by llegrand »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 04:20:50 PM »
Ha-Ha. We know WHY2  ;D
I never knew what it stands for.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 04:43:31 PM »
Ok,  you've redeemed your rep a wee bit. 

Lee