Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Information about new AbanteCart shipping modules  (Read 6612 times)

Offline fraktjakt

• View Profile
    • Fraktjakt
Information about new AbanteCart shipping modules
« on: October 05, 2018, 04:48:56 AM »
Hi all AbanteCart users.
Would it be possible to publish a post about our new shipping integration for swedish AbanteCart users?
I see that you have a strict no advertisement policy and I am also unable to post external links, so does that even mean that we can not post press releases or inform about new modules what so ever? Or do I just have to go through a vetting process first, to confirm that we're not bots or spammers?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Information about new AbanteCart shipping modules
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »
Welcome.
Newbies cant post links till 10 messages in total on the forum but you can post URL with space or without HTTP like http:// demo .abantecart.com

By the way, you can upload your new integration to the marketplace so more users https://marketplace.abantecart.com will find it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 06:00:21 AM by Basara »

Offline fraktjakt

• View Profile
    • Fraktjakt
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 07:43:48 AM »
Thanks for answering.
The problem is that it's not a traditional add-on, but a customized script automatically generated unique to each user, so we can not publish a generic version on the market page.
It doesn't even have to be installed into AbanteCart, since it hooks to the database directly, with no need for installation, and exports paid orders as shipments with all major shipping companies, through digital EDI, booking for pickup, printing of shipping documents, shipping notifications and track & trace.

Offline sourdreary

• View Profile
    • basket random
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 05:46:41 AM »
Hi all AbanteCart users.
Would it be possible to publish a post about our new shipping integration for swedish AbanteCart users?
I see that you have a strict no advertisement policy and I am also unable to post external links, so does that even mean that we can not post press releases or inform about new modules what so ever? Or do I just have to go through a vetting process first, to confirm that we're not bots or spammers?
I am interested in shipping integration for Swedish AbanteCart. Can I add contact information?