eCommerce construction > Fresh Installation

Got SQL error in remote server...

(1/2) > >>

tajrean:
I got the following message after uploading abantecart in my remote host.

SQL Error: Table 'epiz_21893854_nos.settings' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SQL: SELECT se.* FROM settings se WHERE se.store_id = '0' AND se.`group` NOT IN (SELECT `key` FROM extensions) in /home/vol2_1/epizy.com/epiz_21893854/htdocs/core/database/amysqli.php on line 109

I wanted to create table under my database but the database doesn't show up even if created.

Can anyone help me? WOuld really appreciate it.

Basara:
Hello. If you upload only files this will not work. You have to load database too
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/22511620/Changing+Domain+Name#ChangingDomainName-Movetoanotherhosting

tajrean:

Thanks for reply. I read the link and i did as it said. I backed up xyz_settings database and imported it to the remote location but error occurred ( attached the screenshot)
IS there any way to fix this?

Basara:
Hi. Please check your screenshot. You have an error message describe the problem: "access denied". Please ask hosting support to help you configure mysql database user permissions

tajrean:

--- Quote from: Basara on January 16, 2019, 06:42:22 AM ---Hi. Please check your screenshot. You have an error message describe the problem: "access denied". Please ask hosting support to help you configure mysql database user permissions

--- End quote ---

It would be better if you could write down the process for installing abantecart without using softaculous in remote server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version