Author Topic: Issues with SNI, hostname and cart  (Read 6960 times)

Offline jcschott

• View Profile
Re: Issues with SNI, hostname and cart
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2021, 10:31:03 PM »
Did you ever find the issue? I am facing something similar. The site mostly will function as expecting but at times will result back to the IP address for resources (css and image files) and I have been seeing also some issues with featured product block even grabbing the SMTP setting Domain entry. Clearing cache will resolve the issue but then it appears to reset randomly after a few hours/days. .htaccess and URL entries are good in the settings page.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2021, 12:10:53 AM »
Did you ever find the issue? I am facing something similar. The site mostly will function as expecting but at times will result back to the IP address for resources (css and image files) and I have been seeing also some issues with featured product block even grabbing the SMTP setting Domain entry. Clearing cache will resolve the issue but then it appears to reset randomly after a few hours/days. .htaccess and URL entries are good in the settings page.

Setup a redirect from IP to your store url

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2021, 04:34:19 AM »

Some web-spider do this. You should block access by IP address.
Just add redirect from ip to domain name.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2022, 02:42:18 AM »