Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: product image background color  (Read 7286 times)

Offline maulik 1intl

• View Profile
product image background color
« on: February 13, 2019, 12:24:12 AM »
Hi  :)

I have an other question...
               i'm change body background-color but now it's good see but problem is product image is background white color how to change
               the product background color in product image..????
               simple how to change product background color white to change.?????
               Remove thumbnails img background color white. ????

Thank You

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: product image background color
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 04:09:10 AM »
Hello.
Use you browser inspector tool to find CSS rule to edit any color https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7569496/Debug#Debug-Browserinspector

Offline maulik 1intl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 10:39:37 AM »
Thanks but this can't solve my question but how to remove(white) background colour in thumbnails background.also attach image of it

Offline jimcooncat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 04:25:07 AM »
If the white background is part of the image itself, you can remove it with the free Background Burner at Bonanza. Upload it at burner dot bonanza dot com, use the tools to remove the background, and save it in the .png format. I find it simple to use for most product photos.

Offline maulik 1intl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 05:27:10 AM »
Thanks for replay

But my image is not background colour in my computer when i'm upload image in abantecart it auto get background white ??????????????????????????.I'm attach two images .Two show before upload and after upload image show both left and right or up or down site get white background color.

Thanks

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 11:43:22 AM »
try this  -  think of the "frame" on the product page  like a real picture frame you hang on the wall.  It has a defined sized -  the default frame on the product page is defined as 500 x 500 px.  If your product image is smaller than that  you will see the "background" color of the frame.   Back to the frame on the wall -  if the actual picture you place in the frame is smaller,  then you see the "frame" background or matting. 

If you make your image at least 500 x 500 or larger  you issue should be solved.  The system will accommodate resizing images down correctly for the defined frame,  but doesn't alter the if they are smaller.   For instance on the demo pics lots of them are 1500 x 1500 in the media manager  but they are resized to show properly in the frame.  And when you hover or a larger base image  the zoom enhances to a larger size.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 01:18:03 AM »
Hello.
You can also change the default white color to any in image resize function
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,6204.msg26511.html#msg26511
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/core/lib/image.php#L265

default value 255, 255, 255 is RGB representation for white color

Offline maulik 1intl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 11:00:30 PM »
 it's very use full me thank you so much for replay  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline maulik 1intl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 01:40:32 AM »
Hi
                Thanks for replay is working fine but problem is that my all images are more than 1000 width and 1000 height than why it's get frame.i don't need frame in any image there is way to remove the frame.how to auto set image size remove.
              Please help it looking bad in mobile view image and also when zoom in it's looking to bad. :) :) :) :) :)

thanks

Offline Paul Birkelandgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 07:37:25 AM »
No I can't solve it either. It isn't in style.css or image.php. can't find it in bootstrap.css or onebyone.css   It is a major problem having to always create square black images rather than a background fill that can't be changed from white.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 04:11:22 AM »
No I can't solve it either. It isn't in style.css or image.php. can't find it in bootstrap.css or onebyone.css   It is a major problem having to always create square black images rather than a background fill that can't be changed from white.
Hello.
Upgrade to the latest AbanteCart version, image background color setting is added to the Appearance settings page.