Shopping Cart Operations > Template Support

product image background color

(1/3) > >>

maulik 1intl:
Hi  :)

I have an other question...
               i'm change body background-color but now it's good see but problem is product image is background white color how to change
               the product background color in product image..????
               simple how to change product background color white to change.?????
               Remove thumbnails img background color white. ????

Thank You

Basara:
Hello.
Use you browser inspector tool to find CSS rule to edit any color https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7569496/Debug#Debug-Browserinspector

maulik 1intl:
Thanks but this can't solve my question but how to remove(white) background colour in thumbnails background.also attach image of it

jimcooncat:
If the white background is part of the image itself, you can remove it with the free Background Burner at Bonanza. Upload it at burner dot bonanza dot com, use the tools to remove the background, and save it in the .png format. I find it simple to use for most product photos.

maulik 1intl:
Thanks for replay

But my image is not background colour in my computer when i'm upload image in abantecart it auto get background white ??????????????????????????.I'm attach two images .Two show before upload and after upload image show both left and right or up or down site get white background color.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version