Author Topic: help regarding to add a prpduct option to all product  (Read 3191 times)

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
help regarding to add a prpduct option to all product
« on: February 21, 2019, 02:53:18 AM »
hello sir
i have created a online optical website through AbanteCart cart but it takes a lot of time to add lense option on every product one by one.
i want to know how can i add a product option to all products on single click and if its open in pops up then it will very helpfull

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: help regarding to add a prpduct option to all product
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 04:26:12 AM »
Hello.
Check Global Attributes section. It will help add Option and values to products
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/10125381/Global+Attributes

In addition after you completely setup one product you can clone it with one click.

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 12:19:07 PM »
I can do that but if suppose i want to give some festival offer on a product option then i have to change all product option one by one

For example i as i run a optical site and now on holi i want to give lense free of cost on every purchse of eyeframe so it is impossible to go to all product ane then change lense price 0 ...
So is there any way to set price of product option at one place and add them to all products

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 04:13:55 PM »
you might look at coupons   -  you c an set start and stop date  and apply only to some products very easily

https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/11304965/Manage+Coupons

Also in the MarketPlace this is an extension (not from us WHY2, but fro a reliable developer)  for

http://marketplace.abantecart.com/promotions/promotions-management

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 02:01:21 AM »
i think i am unable to tell u what i want ?

see here i have sent u 2 attachment one where i add product option by global attributes and later adding the product option under a product..
and after that i clone that product so that i dont have to add one by one product option..

now if i want to change a product option price then how i will do..it will take so many time to go to all product and change the value..so i am asking is there any way to set the product option price from one place and later i can the price from same place

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 02:02:41 AM »
here is 2nd screen shot where we have to set the price under  the product