General Topics > News and Announcements

AbanteCart 1.2.14 is now released

<< < (2/4) > >>

everchanging:
Hi guys,

I updated to the latest version, the message was that the update was successful but when I looked at the bottom of the page I still saw version 13 instead of 14.

When I checked if everything was updated (in install/Upgrade History) everything was upgraded OK.

Afterwards, when I checked the error log I saw the following:

"
database error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 SQL Error: Duplicate column name 'store_id'
Error No: 1060
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `abdw_custom_lists`
ADD COLUMN `store_id` INT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `id`;
in <b>/.../core/database/amysqli.php</b> on line <b>109</b>
"

Finally, when I went to the specific database, the column "store id" does exist etc...

What is more, when I open a product the option of:

Stock Locations:
Locations:

is available in my cloned store but in the live version it does not appear.

OK, I am puzzled.

Any insights guys I would highly appreciate?

I thank you in advance.  :)

PS: I read the documentation but couldn't find anything in regards to this.
PS 2: when opening the version.php file it displays the correct version.

--- Code: ---<?php
define('MASTER_VERSION', '1');
define('MINOR_VERSION', '2');
define('VERSION_BUILT', '14');

--- End code ---

abolabo:

--- Quote from: everchanging on March 25, 2019, 11:57:34 PM ---database error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.13 SQL Error: Duplicate .....

--- End quote ---

Hello.
We hope you did test upgrade on separate engine instance.
Please note, table custom_lists does not contains column store_id in v.1.2.13 ( note your warning).
We have no idea why you already have it.
To resolve you should delete it before upgrade.

Also be sure that host do not use some php-cache libs such as varnish or opcache etc

CTGO.co:
Hello Guys!

I hope all are well and fine,

I have a question it would be strange but I have to ask it,
1. how to know which version am using now??
2. Is it possible that your website been upgraded alone and automatically??

3. What does this error log means?? 
2019-03-26 9:37:28 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.14 Use of undefined constant CACHE_DRIVER - assumed 'CACHE_DRIVER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in <b>/home/public_html/core/helper/system_check.php</b> on line <b>126</b>

Thank you for your help...

Regards

Basara:

--- Quote from: SAMY on March 26, 2019, 05:54:43 AM ---2. Is it possible that your website been upgraded alone and automatically??

--- End quote ---

Upgrade can be run by admin (manual upgrade (db sql run and files replace) or with abantecart_upgrade_key auto installation).
And rare case but upgrade may run by Softaculous in your Cpanel.

--- Quote from: SAMY on March 26, 2019, 05:54:43 AM ---3. warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.14 Use of undefined constant CACHE_DRIVER -

--- End quote ---
This is not a critical warning. Not sure why you see it because it suppose to be fixed in latest version

CTGO.co:

--- Quote from: Basara on March 26, 2019, 06:24:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: SAMY on March 26, 2019, 05:54:43 AM ---2. Is it possible that your website been upgraded alone and automatically??

--- End quote ---

Upgrade can be run by admin (manual upgrade (db sql run and files replace) or with abantecart_upgrade_key auto installation).
And rare case but upgrade may run by Softaculous in your Cpanel.

--- Quote from: SAMY on March 26, 2019, 05:54:43 AM ---3. warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.14 Use of undefined constant CACHE_DRIVER -

--- End quote ---

This is not a critical warning. Not sure why you see it because it suppose to be fixed in latest version

--- End quote ---

Thank you BASARA for taking time and do your support,

I don't think that my Softaculous did the upgrade because I checked the settings and that's why I did asked how to know the version on my website which could be?

regarding the error log info, I cleared and deleted cashes and still appearing.

Thank you BASARA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version