Author Topic: reCAPTCHA V2 I am not robot verification checkbox  (Read 3453 times)

Offline HADY

• View Profile
reCAPTCHA V2 I am not robot verification checkbox
« on: July 22, 2019, 05:04:02 AM »
Hello Community!

I have a problem on website to verify my website within (reCAPTCHA V2 I am not robot verification checkbox). I saved the keys on website from admin control panel. but the reCAPTCHA checkbox giving an error: Human verification has failed! Please try again.
When I check the error log i see next error:

1. 2019-07-22 11:59:07 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.15 file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in <b>/home/u6047506/public_html/core/vendors/google_recaptcha/ReCaptcha/RequestMethod/Post.php</b> on line <b>70</b>

2. 2019-07-22 11:59:07 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.15 file_get_contents(https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in <b>/home/u6047506/public_html/core/vendors/google_recaptcha/ReCaptcha/RequestMethod/Post.php</b> on line <b>70</b>

Can you tell me how to verify my website on reCAPTCHA website side or if you have any alternative suggestion for activating reCAPTCHA on my website.

Thank you a lot for taking time to read my post and i will appreciate your support so much.

Regards
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: reCAPTCHA V2 I am not robot verification checkbox
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 05:42:44 AM »
wrapper is disabled in the server configuration

Try to ask your hosting support to help with server configuration

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 06:23:35 AM »
wrapper is disabled in the server configuration

Try to ask your hosting support to help with server configuration

Thank you for taking time to reply, I contacted them and they asked me to check php version and should be the correct version to allow reCAPTCHA working correctly, When I checked the cPanel I found it native (5.6) is currently version. What shall I do please in this case??

Thank you
Regards
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 08:06:39 AM »
Hello Community!

To close this topic correctly, when you face the same problem which I had have, you just need to upgrade the version of php from Cpanel.

Regards
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 08:16:09 AM »
thanks HADY for info