Shopping Cart Operations > Opinions

AbanteCart + CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration

<< < (7/8) > >>

ronybarne:
Yes, I completely agree that in spite of being simple and efficient, AbanteCart Cart is loosing a big market. Its time to add some Indian Payment gateways. They should do something.

abantecart:

--- Quote from: ronybarne on February 24, 2015, 07:09:30 AM ---Yes, I completely agree that in spite of being simple and efficient, AbanteCart Cart is loosing a big market. Its time to add some Indian Payment gateways. They should do something.

--- End quote ---
I agree and see a great opportunity for developers to create an extension for free of $$

In the future, we can consider integration into one most popular, simple solution on Indian market.
Since we have no knowledge about Indian market, we need your help to list all popular solution in India.

Once we get the list, we will put it for voting and research on implementation effort.

ronybarne:
I will be more than happy to help you.

GpGoodwill:
But James, it is better to integrate payment gateway by Magento developers. Becoz, professional developers know very well about payment gateway integration. With the help of their services, website owner can get more benefits.

Basara:

--- Quote from: GpGoodwill on September 15, 2015, 05:51:12 PM ---But James, it is better to integrate payment gateway by Magento developers. Becoz, professional developers know very well about payment gateway integration. With the help of their services, website owner can get more benefits.

--- End quote ---

Magento? This is AbanteCart forum.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version