Shopping Cart Operations > Built-in Features

Best Sellers

(1/1)

Cathus:
My best sellers hasn't changed for months and I know the items listed are not the best selling items.

Is there anything I can do to make the Best Seller list update?

llegrand:
I am confused by your comment that your best sellers are not your best selling items.  If that is a true statement based on actual tally of an item and it isn't in your best sellers block,  then you have some issue with the block, or re-designed coding or??  The block uses the number of sales to populate the block. 

You might try clearing your cache?  Are you running a CDN?  Possible you might have a cache that isn't clearing. 

Why not turn off that block? - if it's not doing anything positive for you,  not showing it might be the best option.

Look at updating your banner block to push items, of add freshness to your site  -  or the main page promo -  with offers.

HADY:

--- Quote from: Cathus on December 06, 2019, 03:11:12 PM ---My best sellers hasn't changed for months and I know the items listed are not the best selling items.

Is there anything I can do to make the Best Seller list update?

--- End quote ---

Hello!
The reason behind this, because the new sales will be in the bottom of your website interfase in the Best seller block, you need to go to Settings >General and change the Number of Items In Best Seller Block and refresh your website then you will see the new salles. Now, as a suggestion in the next upgrade version, the new salles should be appearing in the top of best seller block.

Regards
HADI

Cathus:

--- Quote from: llegrand on December 06, 2019, 05:08:58 PM ---I am confused by your comment that your best sellers are not your best selling items.

--- End quote ---

It's not putting the best sellers at the top of the block, so the actual best sellers are hidden as there are only 4 showing. If I increase the amount of best sellers visible, then my best selling items appear in some random order in the block further down from the top.

Actually, checking the reports/sales the site isn't showing anywhere near the correct amount of sales.  The highest seller is only showing as 8 sales with most items showing as under 3 and I know I've sold much more of each item, but that's probably a different issue.

I've actually turned it off, as you suggest, it probably isn't doing anything for me.

Cathus:

--- Quote from: HADY on December 07, 2019, 03:07:50 AM ---Hello!
The reason behind this, because the new sales will be in the bottom of your website interfase in the Best seller block, you need to go to Settings >General and change the Number of Items In Best Seller Block and refresh your website then you will see the new salles. Now, as a suggestion in the next upgrade version, the new salles should be appearing in the top of best seller block.

Regards
HADI

--- End quote ---

Tank you,
I think you're right. If I increase the amount visible it does show many more items but they are not in the order of sales.
I've turned the block off.

Thanks for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version