Shopping Cart Operations > Security

Abantecart Website SSL

(1/2) > >>

mark:
Just an observation... I am curious why the main abantecart.com Website is not secured with an SSL certificate?

abantecart:
There is no registration or information collected on main site, for that reason no SSL certificate was added.
There will be a major upgrade coming soon and we will be adding SSL for the main site as well.

mark:
Thank you. Also, thank for this great open source cart!

HADY:

--- Quote from: abantecart on December 09, 2019, 07:08:26 AM ---There is no registration or information collected on main site, for that reason no SSL certificate was added.
There will be a major upgrade coming soon and we will be adding SSL for the main site as well.

--- End quote ---

hi AbanteCart!
when that new upgrade gonna be ???

I made some changes on my codes, can you tell me how to prevent automatic upgrade if that exist on AbanteCart please?

Regards
HADY

Sam_78:

--- Quote from: HADY on December 23, 2019, 02:38:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: abantecart on December 09, 2019, 07:08:26 AM ---There is no registration or information collected on main site, for that reason no SSL certificate was added.

--- End quote ---

hi AbanteCart!
when that new upgrade gonna be ???

I made some changes on my codes, can you tell me how to prevent automatic upgrade if that exist on AbanteCart please?

Regards
HADY

--- End quote ---

The only option in your case is to cherry pick and merge your code with the upgraded one. The best practice is to make an extension with all your code changes so if AbanteCart makes any upgrade there are more chance that your custom code will work. I have learned this the hard way but that would be my advice to all developers who write custom code and would like to upgrade to latest version Besides, you can use that same extension for multiple projects  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version