Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Sorting Past Orders by Product but also by attribute like Sizes at the same time  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Anthony Valentine

• View Profile
I'm wondering if it's possible to sort past orders by product and attribute at the same time.

I have an apparel store that has 5 products.

1: T-shirt
2: Hoody
3: Hat
4: Long Sleeve
5: Sweat Pants

Each has S-L for sizes

An example of what I need to do:

Sort by specifically Products sold in the month of January and see how many of each size were ordered.

So maybe 12 T-shirts were ordered, 5 Hats, 3 Long Sleeves, 10 Sweats, and 1 Hat.

I need it to show the quantity of each product ordered, but also the ability to see the sizes that were ordered as well.

Right now in AbanteCart I can sort by product but it doesn't show the sizes that were ordered.

Thank you.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
This sorting would be possible only with code (SQL) modification.
This would require additional table (ac_order_options) join that might impact the SQL execution time (depending on the numbed of orders in your AbanteCart)

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Anthony Valentine

• View Profile
Thank you!

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
You may find our Advanced Reports  will provide you the needed info as well as more statistics about your products and customers.

https://marketplace.abantecart.com/advanced_reports

I have attached a portion of the sales profit report -  you will see that it can display the attributes (options like size, color, etc).  Some of our users that take team orders for items  use it to aggregate the necessary info for ordering the correct size and number of each of their items for imprinting.

The reports are exportable to spreadsheet,  PDF and csv  for further analysis.

The Support Team
at WHY2