Shopping Cart Operations > Built-in Features

Optional Images No Longer Working

(1/2) > >>

MessEleven:
Most of my products have options related to color or size. The images no longer appear on my product pages when an option is selected. Then today I got the following error message:

Incorrect image files permissions
Message status: warning
Date: 04/13/2020 05:50:46 PM
Number of repetitions: 0
Following files do not have write permissions. AbanteCart thumbnail images will not function properly.
/home/grtrophy/public_html/image/thumbnails/18/8d
/home/grtrophy/public_html/image/thumbnails/18/8d/cry69_jpg-100561-380x380.jpg
/home/grtrophy/public_html/image/thumbnails/18/8d/CRY1545_COMPLETE_jpg-100573-57x57.jpg
/home/grtrophy/public_html/image/thumbnails/18/8d/cry246_jpg-100568-50x50.jpg
/home/grtrophy/public_html/image/thumbnails/18/8d/CRY3614L_jpg-100572-200x200.jpg

plus 100's more.

I've tried to correct this by changing Image folders and sub-directories to 777, but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Basara:
Hello.
Try to change file permissions to files too. Contact your hosting support

MessEleven:
I don't think it's a problem with the images, but rather the option itself. I took one product with three options (and corresponding images,) and deleted the original images, replacing each. No change. The product page shows the three available options, but not the correct images.

Could this be a problem with the database? Not sure what to look for.

Basara:
Do you have new errors in the log about permission?

MessEleven:
No, no further warnings, and nothing about permissions in the Error Log. But the optional images still aren't appearing, after changing the permissions to 777.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version