Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Remove or Hide bottom left and right In admin section  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Gunjesh Gaurav

• Every Problem Comes With A solution
    • View Profile
    • Internater
Remove or Hide bottom left and right In admin section
« on: May 02, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »
Hi, i know these question is already asked and there is a white lable extension for remove that, so i donate the AbanteCart cart. now i have to remove "AbanteCart Version 1.2.15 from left bottom" and "AbanteCart is a trademark of Belavier Commerce LLC Copyright © 2009 - 2020 All Rights Reserved" from right bottom and i also want to remove (?) sign called [external help ] on the left side of the body in system setting, i already modified the storefront bottom, but cant find the code of admin bottom and (?) external link, so please can someone tel me to how to modify this?
one another question is also can i edit the notification section ( a chat icon located on header ) where it shows "SOFTWARE UPDATES & NOTIFICATIONS - AbanteCart V1.2.15 is a current application version. Learn more "
please help me to solve the issue.
Gunjesh Gaurav

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Remove or Hide bottom left and right In admin section
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 02:22:32 AM »

Offline Gunjesh Gaurav

• Every Problem Comes With A solution
    • View Profile
    • Internater
Re: Remove or Hide bottom left and right In admin section
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 12:29:51 PM »
Done Successfully Found The all code but still can't remove notification about abantecart from upper head section in chat icon & i also would like to modify guest checkout form can you tel me how to change,?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:33:41 PM by Gunjesh Gaurav »
Gunjesh Gaurav