Author Topic: Extension for customised products  (Read 7744 times)

Offline aje001

• View Profile
Extension for customised products
« on: October 01, 2017, 11:44:36 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am looking for an extension that will allow my customers to customise/personalise their own product with text and images. My online store currently has the option for them to submit text and upload images, but I'd like something which will allow them to see a preview of the product while they do so.

Something similar to the custom t-shirt designers on the CustomInk or TeeJunction websites.

Does anyone have an ideas?

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: Extension for customised products
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 09:21:24 AM »
I did not come across this extension for Abantecart, but I know what you are looking for. We can create this extension for you.

Offline aje001

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 07:21:57 AM »
I did not come across this extension for Abantecart, but I know what you are looking for. We can create this extension for you.
What sort of price range would I be looking at for this?

Offline kavlito

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 09:05:45 AM »
There is a product from a company named Lumise. https://www.lumise.com/platforms

They have a PHP version that I will be contacting them about integrating. Maybe they can create into an Extension???!!

A friend of mine uses the WordPress version for his custom t-shirt site and it is pretty impressive. Although, I have yet to see the PHP version.

Cheers!

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 09:44:34 AM »
Hi,  just to be sure you have looked at the options features in AbanteCart as there are options for uploading files from customers,  text blocks for inscriptions,  etc.  Not quite as slick as your reference  but a whole lot less expensive.

https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/9568257/Manage+Products+Options