AbanteCart Development > Customization help

Remove price at the top of the product page

(1/1)

Lemonie:
Title says it all really.  I would like to remove the price shown in the box under the product name on the product page.  It already has a price underneath the options.

HADY:
hi!

Your question is not so much clear but if I understood you correctly, you can restrict showing the prices from your panel and turn off Login Display Prices from : (System > Settings > Send Order > Login Display Prices | turn off)

Lemonie:
Hi.  Thanks it was the jumbotron price at the top which I've got rid of for now.

moebius:
ok, exactly how did you do that?
I'm looking at the same issue I think, and I've not been able to find a setting to remove/modify how that displays (without recoding, which I'd like to avoid)

HADY:

--- Quote from: moebius on August 09, 2020, 05:12:18 PM ---ok, exactly how did you do that?
I'm looking at the same issue I think, and I've not been able to find a setting to remove/modify how that displays (without recoding, which I'd like to avoid)

--- End quote ---

hi!

Your question is not so much clear but if I understood you correctly, you can restrict showing the prices from your panel and turn off Login Display Prices from : (System > Settings > Send Order > Login Display Prices | turn off)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version