Author Topic: Update from 1.2.9 to 1.2.16  (Read 4581 times)

Offline ramses_2th

• View Profile
Update from 1.2.9 to 1.2.16
« on: May 16, 2020, 06:42:15 AM »
Goodmorning everyone,
how can I update from version 1.2.9 to 1.2.16?
I tried from the link of notice of the upgrade to 1.2.10, but after a few minutes the page turns white and does not go further.
Is there an alternative method?
Thanks

Offline tim.alemanha

• View Profile
Re: Update from 1.2.9 to 1.2.16
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 03:57:00 AM »
Hi, I just upgraded to 1.2.16 without hiccups. Now I like to enable the Fast one-page checkout extension but receive an immediate error below.

2020-05-17 1:52:21 - database error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 SQL Error: Table 'finesapp_sapphires.abc_email_templates' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SQL: INSERT INTO `abc_email_templates` (`status`, `text_id`, `language_id`, `headers`, `subject`, `html_body`, `text_body`, `allowed_placeholders`, `store_id` )
VALUES ...

Well, it is true, the table wasn't use in prior versions and therefore does not exist. Shall I simply manually add the table with the field names or what else would be required?

Thanks for your help

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 04:24:29 AM »
Hi, I just upgraded to 1.2.16 without hiccups. Now I like to enable the Fast one-page checkout extension but receive an immediate error below.

2020-05-17 1:52:21 - database error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 SQL Error: Table 'finesapp_sapphires.abc_email_templates' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SQL: INSERT INTO `abc_email_templates` (`status`, `text_id`, `language_id`, `headers`, `subject`, `html_body`, `text_body`, `allowed_placeholders`, `store_id` )
VALUES ...

Well, it is true, the table wasn't use in prior versions and therefore does not exist. Shall I simply manually add the table with the field names or what else would be required?

Thanks for your help

please try to run queries from attachment inside phpMyAdmin
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline tim.alemanha

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 07:05:20 AM »
thanks, it did the trick, I did not have that table to begin with and I guess the extension was looking for that table in my db, however, now it is installed and activated but why don't I see the Buy button next to my add to cart button in my shop?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 02:50:33 AM »
thanks, it did the trick, I did not have that table to begin with and I guess the extension was looking for that table in my db, however, now it is installed and activated but why don't I see the Buy button next to my add to cart button in my shop?

I suggest you restore a backup

Offline tim.alemanha

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 04:05:41 AM »
no, the shopping system itself working just fine, I just don't know how the fast checkout will work. It seems to be activated but there is no description on how to implement a link into the template in order for the fast checkout feature to show up in the pages. I simply upgraded from the admin panel to the new cart version without any hiccup. Is there any description or do you have a piece of code to implement into the templates? thanks a lot

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 08:29:55 AM »
Hello.
If you install and enable fast checkout it should work as a regular checkout process. When a customer clicks to start checkout the Fast checkout should run automaticly