eCommerce construction > Upgrade

Upgrade from 1.2.15 to 1.2.16 error

(1/3) > >>

bonus:
I click on the upgrade link given in the admin notice and accepted the risk of the upgrade.
The page when blank
Then the error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' in /home/onlinesr/public_html/test3/core/lib/PaymentHandlerInterface.php on line 22" when I try to access my site.

What's wrong?
Luckily it was a plain vanilla test site which I've installed from cpanel just a day before.

MrTim:
I have this same problem, but unfortunately this is my eCommerce site. I hope there will be a fix for this shortly.

MrTim:
I checked PaymentHandlerInterface.php both current file and the backup file. They are the same.
Looked at the error log and it shows the same error.

2020-05-17 12:36:26 - parsing error:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' in <b>/home/ivystone/public_html/AbanteCart/core/lib/PaymentHandlerInterface.php</b> on line <b>22</b>

Line 22 ends with ";"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Russell37uk:
Same error here but with a completely fresh install of v 1.2.16

Fresh install, due to the other mentioned issue of a completely blank screen when using the upgrade link from 1.2.15

Russell37uk:

--- Quote from: MrTim on May 17, 2020, 08:47:06 AM ---I have this same problem, but unfortunately this is my eCommerce site. I hope there will be a fix for this shortly.

--- End quote ---

Same here, I accepted the risk updating a 'live' site as business is very slow at the moment.

Thought i'd broke it so done a completely fresh install of 1.2.16 and had the exact same problem

--- Quote from: MrTim on May 17, 2020, 10:16:42 AM --- AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' in <b>/home/ivystone/public_html/AbanteCart/core/lib/PaymentHandlerInterface.php</b> on line <b>22</b>

Line 22 ends with ";"

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version