eCommerce construction > Upgrade

Stripe payments no longer working since update

(1/3) > >>

barry819:
My Stripe payments are no longer working. I upgraded from 1.2.15 to 1.2.16, and now on my checkout page, the box for the customer to type in the name on their card is editable, but hte box for the card number is not, it is compressed flat (like the editable part has been removed, so the border collapsed.

I've tried reconnecting to Stripe, and that appears to work fine, but it doesn't fix the problem on the checkout page.

llegrand:
are you using Stripe default?  or Stripe extensions in MarketPlace?
If the extension  have you updated to latest version ?

barry819:
I'm using the Stripe default 1.0.1, which was working fine prior to the upgrade. I processed an order yesterday just fine, before the upgrade was done.

barry819:
I found this in the error log:

2020-05-21 15:02:22 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 Warning: Accessing store with non-configured or unknown domain ( mail.theresamatherfantasyshop.com/dir/ ).
Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings. Loading default store configuration for now. in /home/shortfor/public_html/TheresaMatherFantasyShop.com/dir/core/lib/config.php on line 228

I do not know what this is or how to fix it.

barry819:
Here is my Store Details screen, which does not seem to correspond to what the error says.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version