eCommerce construction > Fresh Installation

Fresh Install via Softculous issue UPDATE - FIXED

<< < (3/3)

user88:
Hi Basara,

It turns out this is a Softaculous thing. When you choose install you have to make sure you use the right http(s) protocol and then go to admin and under settings->store details updated your url as well.

The one problem that remains is:
1. clicking the cart icon doesn't add product to cart

user88:
Basara,

I have noticed that activating "fast checkout" solves this problem, but on my test site it does so in a very erratic way.

On home page it replaces cart icon with "add to cart" text. On other products pages the cart icon remains and when you click on it, it adds the left cart on it, but on other product pages clicking on the cart icon will take you to the product page.

Not sure what the difference is. I have been sitting too long in front of the computer so will take a break for the weekend. will check again next week see what happens.

By the way, the first time I used the "fast checkout" and I clicked on the cart icon to add a product to the cart I thought nothing happened. It took me a while to figure out how that worked. If I got confused, perhaps some customers might get confused too as to whether the button worked or not.

Good weekend to all.

Basara:
Hello.

Did you check the store urls configuration? Make sure the url you visit is same with your store url setting in admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version