Author Topic: Resize image error  (Read 192 times)

Offline garrymula

• View Profile
Resize image error
« on: March 24, 2024, 11:06:34 AM »
hi i need help please, i did a cache delete from admin now half my product images have gone and it wont let me upload them again. i get the camera empty box, i looked at error log in settings and there is a lot all the same thow,

:2024-03-24 13:05:52 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.3.4 Resize image error. File: /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/resources/image/18/86/1.png in /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/core/engine/resources.php on line 372:

so i went to cpanel and checked the resources.php and this is the error unfortunately i dont have a clue what it means can anybody help please.

$warning = new AWarning('Resize image error. File: '.$origin_path);
                $warning->toLog()->toDebug();
                return null;
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:43:10 AM by Basara »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: error
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 02:51:18 AM »
Hello.
The warning means that the image file /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/resources/image/18/86/1.png is missing, corrupted or too large for your server to process. Increase the memory limit in php.ini or in the hosting panel.

Offline garrymula

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 03:33:54 AM »
thank for reply i will give it a go

Offline garrymula

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 10:10:16 AM »
hi i took a look at php file it is ok, when i cleared the cache i also cleared the Image thumbnails, could this be the problem? when i down load the empty image file it downloads the actual picture. so i deleted the pic from out of the media manager and tried uploading it again but it gives an empty frame again. is there anything i can do i think it is to do with when i cleared the cache
here is the php file info

;Use this file for specific PHP settings on your server required for AbanteCart.
max_input_vars = 5000
output_buffering = 4096;
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset   = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 128M;
max_execution_time = 18000;
upload_max_filesize = 200M;
safe_mode = Off;
mysql.connect_timeout = 20;
session.use_cookies = On;
session.use_trans_sid = Off;
session.gc_maxlifetime = 12000000;
apc.enabled = 0;

Offline garrymula

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 12:21:47 PM »
the problem with media is if i resize to 400x400 and upload it works so i don't know but maybe the resizing isnt working, another is i keep getting System warning has been reported. Check system messages  which is the index.php and the config.php permissions are set wrong but they are set to 755 which i thought was correct?
please can anybody help

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 06:53:47 AM »
the problem with media is if i resize to 400x400 and upload it works so i don't know but maybe the resizing isnt working, another is i keep getting System warning has been reported. Check system messages  which is the index.php and the config.php permissions are set wrong but they are set to 755 which i thought was correct?
please can anybody help

Hello. The resize uses the hosting/server RAM (memory). If memory is low or hosting ignores the memory limit you set in the php.ini file the resize for larger images may file on the server side.
To check your real memory size, please check PHP info in your system settings https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7667770/PHP+Info

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Resize image error
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 09:37:30 AM »
:2024-03-24 13:05:52 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.3.4 Resize image error. File: /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/resources/image/18/86/1.png in /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/core/engine/resources.php on line 372:
Hello.
Please check this guide with some advanced tips how to resolve the resize image error in AbanteCart https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3148808194/Resize+image+error
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:43:23 AM by Basara »