Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Positioning Modal Box For Cart/Checkout On Static Pages  (Read 13 times)

Offline Norvician

• View Profile
Positioning Modal Box For Cart/Checkout On Static Pages
« on: April 23, 2024, 03:16:31 PM »
I'm setting up AbanteCart for use with an existing static website. Embedding is just about there but I'm having issues with the modal box for cart/checkout. I have a fixed navbar, using DD Smoothmenu, loaded from a separate html page with Javascript. if the page is not scrolled the modal box sits on top of the menu (& all other page elements), where it needs to be. When the page is scrolled the menu moves to the top of the page, as required but the modal box then sits behind the menu with the top half of the title bar obscured. I've tried adjusting the z-index setting for the html page elements but it's made no difference.
Ideally I would like to either adjust the z position of the modal box or to move it a few pixels down the page. I've tried to identify the relevant AbanteCart files without much success. If someone could advise me on which files I need to change it would be appreciated.
Also knowing which files are needed to edit the title bar would be useful.