Author Topic: Putting custom store header on top of Temp 2  (Read 4595 times)

Offline 31master

• View Profile
Putting custom store header on top of Temp 2
« on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »
I would like to put my store header on the top on temp2 how do I go about doing this?

Right now I have the temp iframed into my website under my header with a link, but this creates a problem as google check out refuses to go along with my iframe setup; because it redirects. So now, if I can simply put my store header on top of the temp2, I can simply just link it as a page in my website with no iframe or redirect fixing my Google check out dilemma.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Putting custom store header on top of Temp 2
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 07:09:59 PM »
I am not clear with what you try to do. :(
Possibly some clarification will help
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Evolution

• View Profile
    • Voltisoft
Re: Putting custom store header on top of Temp 2
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 09:07:34 PM »
I would like to put my store header on the top on temp2 how do I go about doing this?

Right now I have the temp iframed into my website under my header with a link, but this creates a problem as google check out refuses to go along with my iframe setup; because it redirects. So now, if I can simply put my store header on top of the temp2, I can simply just link it as a page in my website with no iframe or redirect fixing my Google check out dilemma.

In my attempt to figure out what you're trying to do..

You're trying to add a "header" to your current store template.

You're currently using an Iframe.

Another method that may work is using PHP includes instead of an Iframe.

Open your template file and add the code:
<?php include("path_to_header"); ?>

Change path_to_header to the path where your header code is relative to the template file.

I have no Idea what you mean by redirect, please give us a screenshot, example, or link to your page?