Author Topic: Default_Stripe payment extensions problem  (Read 5100 times)

Offline LizzieGim

• View Profile
Default_Stripe payment extensions problem
« on: June 06, 2020, 12:51:57 PM »
Hi,

I'm having issues with the default_stripe payment extension, maybe someone here can point me in the right direction. I've installed the extension, registered with Stripe and set the connection to test mode. When I test a purchase on my site all seems to work fine proceeding through checkout, except there's nowhere to enter the card details. Stripe is the only payment method I've enabled. The attached image is what I see at the bottom of the checkout confirmation page, with what looks like the card number input box compressed. Any ideas?
I've also tried enabling the live link to stripe with the same result.

I'm using Abantecart 1.2.16.

thanks in advance,
Lizzie

Offline johnsma2000

• View Profile
Re: Default_Stripe payment extensions problem
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 05:45:11 PM »
Had this same issue with the Default Stripe Payment extension. Using Abantecart version 1.2.16.  Stripe payment is not working. System doesn't allow for credit card number entry. Called Stripe today. They said that part of the attempts are coming through but the process is missing the Card Type (i.e., VISA, Mastercard, etc.) The box for the number is exactly like your picture... which offers the customer no way to ever enter their credit card number. Stripe has the code to add to Abantecart but I don't know where to put it to correct the problem.

I just Paid $39 to Abantecart for Advanced Stripe Payment Gateway 3D Secure hoping it would solve this problem. It didn't fix it!

I just contacted Abantecart to see if they know that Stripe isn't working with the new version. Until I hear back I will likely turn off Stripe until the issue is resolved.
Melissa

Offline maxter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 07:12:04 PM »

Offline LizzieGim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 03:52:15 AM »
*****SOLVED***** - Thanks Maxter, the link you provided to v1.0.5 default_stripe update solved the issue for me.