eCommerce construction > Fresh Installation

I think I found a bug - fast checkout

<< < (2/3) > >>

timlight10:
I am experiencing the same problem -- my entire site freezes. In addition, the checkout doesn't work. I get a blank page in return.

llegrand:
are you perhaps using Paypal Express as a payment processor?

According to https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/1529741323/Fast+checkout

PayPal Express payment is not compatible with Fast Checkout.

Basara:

--- Quote from: timlight10 on March 28, 2021, 03:24:52 PM ---I am experiencing the same problem -- my entire site freezes. In addition, the checkout doesn't work. I get a blank page in return.

--- End quote ---

Hello. Please check for the last error in the AbanteCart and server error logs.
What payment and delivery methods you have enabled?

timlight10:
Payment methods are:

* PayPal (default_pp_standart)
* Square (square)
* Cheque/Money Order (default_cheque)
PayPal and Cheque/Money Order respond appropriately now that I have turned Guest Checkout ON as previous suggested. Square brings you back to the home page instead of processing the card.
In addition, for all payment types, coupon codes are not being applied to the order and the tax rate is not changing (for example I only charge tax in New York State, if customer is New Jersey there should be no tax, but tax is not removed).

I have had to turn off the Fast Check out extension because it is not reliable.

Basara:
Thank you, timlight10.

The Square payment is 3rd party you should contact the developer. We will check the problems you report.
Do you have any delivery methods? Does your tax location have the New York only rate? Screenshots with the Tax rates and location settings will be appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version