Author Topic: Add required fields  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Nuno Neff

• View Profile
Add required fields
« on: September 01, 2020, 05:25:25 AM »
In the admin panel it should be possible to add new mandatory fields when a customer or guest places an order, for example, tax number and telephone number. And the vat number so i can make the invoice.

Sometimes a customer registers and does not fill in the phone and then it is annoying because I have to send an email asking him to tell me his phone number, wait for his answer,  because our delivery service company requires the address but also the phone number to make the delivery.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline Nuno Neff

• View Profile
Re: Add required fields
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 05:44:55 AM »
I have sent a message to Why2 about his VAT Tax ID Option, i want to know if it works with the latest version of Abantecart but he did not respond ??? :-\

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 11:34:45 AM »
To make all aware WHY2 responded to his messages as soon as they were received by us,  seems there was some type of delay on the emails.   Additionally  he requested a demo  account  one day ago and it has been set up within an hour of the request.

WHY2 support responds quickly to all notifications that are received. 

Offline Nuno Neff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 10:16:35 AM »
Yes it is true, something happened that they were not receiving my messages but then they always responded quickly and resolved my issue.

Offline Watson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 10:47:59 AM »
I would like to sell a film and then add the Option of buying (eg) The BTS video, etc. How do I do that so they can buy the feature for (eg) $25  then add the BTS for $5. I do not see the option of installing a file into the Options area(even a small one) - I could do this with Zen Cart.

Also there is a photo of an Add Media Button (in the manual) but I have the latest version and when I expand this does not show up (?) 

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 05:33:20 AM »
Hello Watson. Please open a new thread for each questions