Shopping Cart Operations > Extension Support

Stripe Payment Card Number Input Field Disabled

<< < (3/3)

abolabo:
please note, url with www and without are different domains !

You have enabled maintenance mode.
 i see CORS errors in the network tab of developer tools of my browser.
Please try with correct domain (domain that set as store URL in the settings of store).

redbrick:

--- Quote from: abolabo on June 09, 2021, 07:37:12 AM ---please note, url with www and without are different domains !

You have enabled maintenance mode.
 i see CORS errors in the network tab of developer tools of my browser.
Please try with correct domain (domain that set as store URL in the settings of store).

--- End quote ---

Yes I registered for both.  I started out naked and then decided I needed the prefix...then later added SSL.  It was a learning progression for me.  I also see the CORS errors you're talking about.  Where is that coming from?  I'll turn on the store.

Thanks for your help.

Basara:
Hello.
Go to the Store settings in your AbanteCart admin and change the store url
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/5832828/Store%2BURLs%2BSSL

abolabo:

--- Quote from: redbrick on June 09, 2021, 02:08:40 PM --- Where is that coming from?

--- End quote ---

you opened your cart by URL with www but script src without it.  Just add www. to your store url (see link Basara posted)

redbrick:
Basara, Abolabo, you guys are the best.  Thank you very much for your help.  Once I get this all sorted out, and make my first sale...I will see what I can do to reciprocate....$.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version