Shopping Cart Operations > Template Support

Currency Calculation Issues

(1/5) > >>

HADY:
Hello!

Our website Currency based as USD, When my client choosing to order with any other currency the
 order summary section showing the Original Order Total something different and not same as in the bottom of the order in the total required payment . Client become confused when doesn't open the order details and just look at general order history.

I got next error logs:

2020-09-10 10:53:37 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 simplexml_load_file(): /home/public_html/extensions/romanian_language/admin/language/romanian/romanian.xml:744: parser error : expected '&gt;' in <b>/home/public_html/core/engine/language.php</b> on line <b>570</b>
2020-09-10 10:53:37 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 simplexml_load_file(): &lt;/definitions&gt; in <b>/home/public_html/core/engine/language.php</b> on line <b>570</b>
2020-09-10 10:53:37 - warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 simplexml_load_file(): ^ in <b>/home/public_html/core/engine/language.php</b> on line <b>570</b>

What Shall I do to fix this issue please?

Thanks

abantecart:
I wonder if you did any modification in the order via admin after customer place original order? Admin modifications of of order in different currency can cause issues.

HADY:

--- Quote from: abantecart on September 11, 2020, 09:18:52 PM ---I wonder if you did any modification in the order via admin after customer place original order? Admin modifications of of order in different currency can cause issues.

--- End quote ---

in the 1st step we stopped auto update currency because the USD prices are fixed to be for specific countries. The 2nd step, the other countries if they choose to pay in EUR currency there is a difference in the prices range and that's the problem. Each time client use to order and place his order with EUR currency, we should edit his order and place the correct prices on each item he did ordered.

Any suggestions please?

Best Regards

llegrand:
I am unclear as to exactly where your issue is occurring.
Is it when a EUR order is originally used to place the order, client changes to EUR when prior to ordering?
Is it when an order is added to the cart in USD  and customer changes it to EUR prior to paying?
Is it when an order is already placed and the customer is reordering?

As AbanteCart indicated the timing of the currency change can affect the total pricing.  Also what cart version are you using,  some of the previous issues with this have been corrected in 1.2.16

abantecart:
Based on the log, HADY is using v.1.2.16. There was a fix in this version related to the currency edit in admin.
I think we need more clear steps to reproduce this issue. Can you please write it with the sequence of the events and where the problem is starting to happen?

NOTE: When you edit order in the admin, you need to make sure that your admin is operating in the same currency as the order. There was a fix for this, but not very clear if this is the problem that you have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version