Author Topic: Currency Calculation Issues  (Read 12129 times)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Currency Calculation Issues
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2022, 03:22:08 AM »
in the screenshot i see the price showing in USD which makes a Question mark for this issue, if on website the base currency is EUR so why we see the price converted and showed in USD?

The Original Order Total: show the order amount in the currency placed by a customer with the exchange rate at the time of checkout. If you modify products, totals, prices, taxes in the order you have to manually review your changes and save without recalculation

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 03:25:18 AM by Basara »

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2022, 04:09:25 AM »
Here another example and in this case i didn't added any options in the order. I added the (tax 8%) manually on admin side and also has a problem in the calculation and numbers. This is could be seen in the screenshot too.

If you add a new total and manually enter the value did you click Save the order or Recalculate button?

When i click on (save & recalculate using settings all) i lose the data included in the coupon and that's another problem which pushing me to use save button always. 
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2022, 03:44:57 AM »
When i click on (save & recalculate using settings all) i lose the data included in the coupon and that's another problem which pushing me to use save button always.

This is what I am trying to explain. You should click the Save button. Not recalculate

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2022, 05:03:27 AM »
Here another example and in this case i didn't added any options in the order. I added the (tax 8%) manually on admin side and also has a problem in the calculation and numbers. This is could be seen in the screenshot too.

If you add a new total and manually enter the value did you click Save the order or Recalculate button?

yes, I click on Save. On client's dashboard side the wrong total number also appearing in the orders history.  How to fix this issue sir? Can we do some changes in phpMyAdmin side on DB ? is that could be maybe related to the numbers appearing after 0.00 or 0.0000?

In my opinion this is related to currencies calculations and converting numbers from base currency to other currencies in the final step.

I can show you some examples on how that happening

Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2022, 06:29:45 AM »
In previous post you say that you click "save & recalculate"

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2022, 09:13:48 AM »
In previous post you say that you click "save & recalculate"

No No Sir, I just explained what happened if you click on "save & recalculate" then i said that this issue pushing me to use save button only. I think the problem in decimal prices which should be changed from decimal 15.8 to make correct calculation.
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2022, 12:55:49 AM »

No No Sir, I just explained what happened if you click on "save & recalculate" then i said that this issue pushing me to use save button only. I think the problem in decimal prices which should be changed from decimal 15.8 to make correct calculation.

Hello. This is my point. You should not use Recalculate button

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2022, 03:15:53 AM »

Hello. This is my point. You should not use Recalculate button

Hello Sir,

On php DB side i did changed the decimal to 15.8 but that's not all because on admin side when you edit an order and do some changes on prices to be like 0.00000000 it is just calculating correctly but when you save the order it goes back to 0.00 form, i still need to edit some files on admin side to be corrected some codes, which file please?

Thank you.

Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2022, 05:10:38 AM »

Hello,

We still looking for your support to fix this issue please.

Sorry for disturbing you.

Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2022, 06:50:00 AM »
Hello everyone here!

From my experience and tests which i tried, you will need to go to (settings > Localization > Language Definitions) then search by block for sale_order or by key name for entry_total then i deleted the required file and created it again and i did solved the problem.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks...
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY