eCommerce construction > Templates

Showing Prices on Website

(1/2) > >>

HADY:
Hello!

I did searched too much in documentation and forums but didn't found anything related to my question.

I have a question about the quotation on website for customers and non-customers. I want to show my registered clients the real prices, and on the other hand I want to show some higher prices for those who are not registered customers,

Is this possible

Thanks...

maxter:
This is not available in standard abantecart and I did not come across of any extension that does this.

This would be a custom solution.

abantecart:
This would be an easy mod. You can create a group registered customers and mod would allow setting discount for the group.

Basara:

--- Quote from: HADY on October 17, 2020, 03:37:54 AM ---
 I have a question about the quotation on website for customers and non-customers. I want to show my registered clients the real prices, and on the other hand I want to show some higher prices for those who are not registered customers,

--- End quote ---

You can add the special price for the Customer group your customer have. New price will show for customers within that group https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/5275730/Products+Specials

Nuno Neff:
This should be included in Abantecart, for example on my website I want to give 10% discount on all items to a specific group of customers and I can't do it :( I won't be doing promotions on hundreds of products

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version